Discover more from Barbara Rainey from Ever Thine Home
A Gift for YOU!!! Happy 1-Year Substack Anniversary to Us!
Today marks our one-year anniversary on Substack! Can you believe it? What better way to celebrate than with a little gift for you for being a faithful subscriber: one month FREE of our exclusive Substack content!
Throughout the month of November, to celebrate this big milestone you can get access to ALL my new content including the Cultivating Hope video study and my son Samuel’s “Six Tools to Rebuild Trust in Marriage” series, Ask Barbara (me) podcasts, and perhaps best of all—both the podcast Thanksgiving: A Time to Remember audiobook AND Thanksgiving: A Time to Remember ebook!
Click this link to start enjoying all my paid content throughout the month of November:
Here’s a little more about Thanksgiving: A Time to Remember (and by the way, if you don’t want to sign up for your free month of exclusive content on Substack you can still purchase the ebook for $6.99):
The original book was meant to be read out loud; with older teens and adults it could be read in 30-45 minutes. But our family of 30 or more adults and kids of all ages needed something shorter and definitely faster for the varied attention spans and the noise volume of all the whispers while everyone waited their turn to read a paragraph. So I promised my family I would create a shorter version of Thanksgiving: A Time to Remember.
This year we present a 10-15 minute version that can be downloaded and read on a tablet. You can also print hard copies, which is what I’m doing for our family this year. This new ebook is available to our paid subscribers, or you can purchase it for $6.99 in our ETSY store.
Other EXCLUSIVE PAID content coming in November:
· Three “What I’m Reading” posts ... where I share a book or Scripture passage I’m currently reading and a beautiful printable quote, along with my thoughts and takeaways on that passage.
· Friends & Family newsletter where I share personal updates on our lives and pictures of what we’ve been up to.
Items to look for from this year:
· Ask Barbara podcasts.
· All my past Friends & Family newsletters.
· Cultivating Hope video study: a five-part series with study guide.
· “6 Tools to Rebuild Trust in Marriage”: a six-part series by my son Samuel Rainey, a marriage and family therapist.
· All posts in the “What I’m Reading” and “What I’m Learning” series.
· Eastertide devotions.
· And SO much more ...
I hope you will try it for 30 days.
Thanks for being a subscriber! I appreciate you.